Latest News |
LATEST SCOPUS JOURNAL LIST
Information for candidates who are seeking admission to MBBS Programme at Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry for the academic year 2020 -2021
Information for candidates who are seeking admission to MBBS Programme at Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospitals, Salem for the academic year 2020 -2021
Information for candidates who are seeking admission to MBBS Programme Vinayaka Mission’s Medical College & Hospitals, Karaikal, U.T of Puducherry for the academic year 2020 -2021.
Information for candidates who are seeking admission to BDS Programmes at VINAYAKA MISSION’S SANKARACHARIYAR DENTAL COLLEGE, SALEM for the academic year 2020 - 2021
WANTED - VINAYAKA MISSION’S ANNAPOORANA COLLEGE OF NURSING, SALEM
Vision and Mission
Board of Studies
Value Added Courses
Programs Offered &
Information to the Students
Contact Controller of
Online Fee Payment
Office of Research
Research Advisory Board
Policies & Regulations
Notifications / Circular
Thrust Areas Of Research
Previous Question Paper
1. Public Notice - REDRESSAL OF GRIEVANCES RELATED TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
2. UGC Guidelines on Examinations and Academic Calendar
3. VMRF DU Teaching staff, Non Teaching staff and administrative staff have contributed one day salary including Management contribution have donated Rs.50.00 Lakhs towards the Tamilnadu Chief Minister’s Relief Fund to battle the Covid-19 crisis.
4. VMRF DU Donated Rs.25 Lakhs as COVID 19 Relief fund to PM Relief Fund
5. VMRF DU Donated Rs.10 Lakhs as COVID 19 Relief fund to Pondicherry CM Relief Fund and donated a nursing Robot designed at Ganesan Incubation Centre, AVIT Campus , Chennai.
6. AVIT, Distributed 2 Lakhs worth of groceries package as relief materials to the nearby community people and 250 Migrant workers at AVIT Campus
7. VMRF DU Donated Rs.1,00,000 to the families of police department
8. Vinayaka Mission's College of Pharmacy, Salem donated Rs 1 lakh worth relief materials to the Kondappanaickenpatti village people for the COVID 19 Crisis
9. VMRF DU Donated Rs 50,000 worth relief Materials to Uthamasolapuram village people.
10. VMRF DU Donated 5000 protective Masks worth of Rs.2.36 lakhs to the commisioner of police.
11. VMMC, Karaikal Distributed 3000 three layer surgical masks and 500ml Hand Sanitizer bottle of 25 nos to the district collector, Karaikal
12. Appreciation for providing COVID - 19 relief materials
13. National Digital Library (NDLI) COVID-19 Academic and Research Repository
14. CIRCULAR - COVID 19 CRISIS MANAGEMENT TEAMS AT VMRF DU
15. VMRF DU CRISIS MANAGEMENT PLAN
16. COVID-19 (Protect yourself and others! - Follow these Do's and Don'ts)
17. COVID-19 (Digital Initiatives of MHRD)
18. CoViD RELATED ACTIVITIES AT AVMC
19. VMKV Medical College Hospital, Salem – COVID-19 - Activity Report
20. CoViD RELATED ACTIVITIES AT VMMC, Karaikal
21. VMRF DU Covid 19 Student Grievance Cell - (Published on 23-06-2020)