| Mon, 17 Oct, 2016
Instructions to the candidates for applying the transcript certificate
1. The application should be filled in with block letters.
2. Clear copies of all Mark statements and Provisional certificates should be
3. The processing fee for transcript is Rs. 1,500/- (One Copy) and it can be send either by DD
drawn in favour of the "DDE, VMU" payable at Salem or through NEFT payment. Details required for
NEFT payment is available in our official website www.vmrf.edu.in
4. Any identification proof of the candidate preferably bearing father name should be
5. Candidates those who require the transcript is to be dispatched in sealed envelope are
instructed to mention it in the coloumn no.11 of the application.
6. For the dispatch of the transcript to outside the country, a proof of the candidate's residential address is necessary.
7. Address to which the transcript is to be sent must be complete with postal/ZIP code.
8. Contact details including mobile number and e-mail ID are to be mentioned in clear.
9. The duly filled in application along with necessary documents and DD / proof of NEFT payment should be submitted to The Assistant Controller of Examinations, Directorate Distance Education, Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation (Deemed to be University), Ariyanoor, Salem - 636 308, TN.
To download Transcript Certificate Application. Click Here