- Candidates may directly apply to the university for getting the
prescribed application form for any particular course.
- Application fee for the individual courses will be notified in the
- Applicants may refer to the list of courses offered. candidates who
are desirous to apply for different courses must submit seperate
application form for each course.
Admissions are (including foreign / NRI students), subject to
eligibility and according to the norms set by the Supreme Court of
India, Government of India and Government of Tamilnadu / Puducherry
from time to time.
Instructions to the candidates for filling the
Form's must be filled in candidates own handwriting.
Fill all the columns in English using capital letters only
Each candidate must submit only one application for the given group
- All information in all the forms must be identical. Paste your
recent and identical photographs (Not older than three months) at
appropriate places on the application. The photograph signed should
not be defaced.
- The Photograph should be duly attested by a competent official / the
head of student's previous institution.
- Application number must be quoted in all future correspondence.
Failure to do so may result in delay and even our inability to
attend your request.
- Square boxes provided in the forms are only for writing the
alphabets (in Capitals) or numbers or making tick marks, as the case
- Overwriting, scoring out or erasing in the form should be avoided as
it may lead to their rejection.
Ambiguous/incomplete/false statements in the
application may result in
rejection of application, cancellation of admission and /or legal
proceedings at any stage.
Enclosures with the application
The filled in applications should be accompanied by attested copies of
the following documents.
- X std / Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate issued by the
respective board of examination after 10 years of study.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
All India Common Entrance Examinations
All India Common Entrance Examinations for various courses offered by
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation will be conducted at various centres
throughout India by Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation.
The details of examination centres and dates of examination will be
notified in the national newspapers and at the Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation